Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brooks' Monster Jam Birthday Party!!!!

Today we had Brooks' 4th Birthday party! We had so much fun at Chuck E Cheese's. With the help of a few people (Nick, Tyler, Jason, Hope, Blaire, and me) Brooks cashed out and ended up with 4000 tickets. In addition to all the awesome gifts he got he added a huge bouncy ball, a chuck e cheese's monster truck, some bugs and straws!!!! Gotta love those things you can get with your tickets. It turned out really great! Brooks finally got over his fear of Chuck E Cheese, he gave him a big 'ol hug. Brooks had a GREAT time. He usually has some complaint about something... I had fun BUT I wanted to play that one thing... NOT this time. He said it was the best birthday in the whole wide world!!!! That makes it all worth it ;) Enjoy the pics!!!
Abby and Blaire driving the Chuck E Cheese car!
Brooks and one of his favorite Monster Trucks


Brooks and Chuck E Cheese


Abby driving the Monster Truck


Michael, Knox, Brooks, & Gibson
Brooks' Friends!!!
Brooks and his Monster Jam cake!!

Brooks at the party, finishing up some pizza and about to dig into some cake!


While I was waking up this morning I realized that when Brooks goes to blow out the candles... he's probably going to blow all the dirt off. So I raised up the candles with a stack of "tires" (chocolate covered donuts)


The Baker.... me :) I thought the cake was a big hit. The whole way to Chuck E Cheese's Brooks was like "Momma, make sure you hold on to that cake REAL TIGHT!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment